Associate Professor/Mass Media Communication, Composition and Literature
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7221
- ACC, Rm.314A
- The Pennsylvania State University. 1996–current. Sixty (60) credit hours post-Master’s coursework in Speech Communication (13 courses totaling 39 credits) and Workforce Education (seven courses totaling 21 credits).
- M.A., English - The University of Maine at Orono. (1977) Thesis: An Annotated Bibliography of Ezra Pound Criticism 1938–1944.
- Additional coursework after receiving the Master’s Degree that led to certification (K-12) in special education for students with learning disabilities and students with behavioral disabilities as well as certification (7-12) in English.
- The University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. 1974. Bachelor of Arts in English and Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (double major).
Pennsylvania College of Technology. Williamsport. Associate Professor Mass Media Communication and Composition and literature.
Pennsylvania College of Technology. Williamsport. Associate Professor in English and Mass Communication and Head of Department of Media Arts–Graphic Design, Advertising Art, Graphic Communications Management, Graphic Communications Technology, and Mass Media.
Workforce Development and Continuing Education, Pennsylvania College of Technology. Instructor teaching communication and graphic arts courses at the College and on-site.
The Pennsylvania State University. Adjunct Instructor in English and in Speech; Instructor of Communication Arts for School of Continuing Education.
- Advisor to Phi Theta Kappa International Honors Society, Beta Epsilon Upsilon Chapter (Pennsylvania College of Technology)
- Certification (K-12) in special education for students with learning disabilities and students with behavioral disabilities
- Certification (7-12) in English
- First Year Experience
- Basic English
- English Composition I and II
- Technical and Professional Communication
- Advanced Technical Communication
- Fundamentals of Speech
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Introduction to Cinema
- Principles of Advertising
I consider myself extremely fortunate in both my professional and my personal life.